Warning: Last items in stock!
A selection of species that are complementary when eliminating algae. This kit is compatible with the sand cleaners kit.
- 2x Sally lightfoot crab (Percnon gibbesi) ML : Very active crab, especially when eliminating algae in the upper side of the reef. It can also contribute when fighting bryopsis.
- 2x Blue leg Hermit (Calcinus elegans) L : This hermit is very useful and efficient for getting rid of rapid-growth, filamentous algae.
- 5x Star snail / Turban snail (Astrea trochus) M : This snail ensures the maintenance of your Nano aquarium. Its action allows to efficiently control the growth of undesirable algae that could disturb or endanger the development of invertebrates and corals.
- 5x Hermit crab (Calcinus sp.) SM : Very efficient for neutralizing various waste concerning other residents of your biotope.
- 1x Sea hare (Dolabella auricularia) L : Easy to keep in an aquarium, unlike most slugs, Dolabella is very useful in fighting algae. Its 5cm size allows it to not be threatened by aspiration grids and skimming pumps.